2. Whether someone thinks that the literature, music, art, film, or any other kind of entertainment you enjoy isn’t cool.
3. When someone looks at the food you’re eating and comments on how it isn’t good for you. (THAT IS WHY I ORDERED CHILI FRIES BITCH PASS ME THE RANCH DRESSING)
4. What the people you don’t like post on their Facebook status (why are you even still friends with them?).
5. Getting/maintaining a tan.
6. Which celebrity’s breasts are exposed this week.
7. Which celebrity is cheating on which other celebrity.
8. The opinions of people who a) will never like you and b) have absolutely no bearing on your life.
9. Whether or not you look as good as some random, well-dressed stranger on the subway.
10. Who is making more money than you, or how much exactly you think that they are making.
11. The fact that you are perceived as not as sexually appealing as a picture of a celebrity or model that has been put through so many rounds of makeup and Photoshop as to be rendered little more than a cartoon.
12. Reality television stars, how much sex they are having (and with whom), and whether or not they decide to start a family.
13. Whether people you know are getting married, having children, or making big life changes when it either hasn’t happened to you yet or you don’t want it to happen at all.
14. The social lives of people who don’t invite you out places.
15. What negative thing a critic has to say about a film you really enjoyed.
16. The fact that friends are going to make harmless decisions that we wouldn’t necessarily make for ourselves. (They are there for your love and companionship, not to have another parent.)
Read the rest of this article at ThoughtCatalogue